The Trustees of Reservations
Moose Hill Farm
CSA Blog
A property of The Trustees of Reservations
Moose Hill Farm CSA
CSA Info | CSA Sign Up | Farm Stand | Volunteer | Apprentice | Connect with Us | Visit Moose Hill Farm


Thursday, February 6, 2014

Farmer Molly says "Farewell to Moose Hill Farm"

Thank you for an amazing 17 months as your farmer!


It is with a sad heart today that I say that I am moving on from Moose Hill Farm and The Trustees of Reservations.  I have enjoyed so much bringing this farm back to life and am so appreciative of all of you that played such an important part.  You, the Moose Hill Farm CSA, our apprentices and work-for-shares, egg purchasers, Moose Hill Farm and Bird Park Farm Stand customers, food pantry volunteers, City Harvest Youth Crew, and volunteers young and old; you made this farm.  You are the heart of this farm and I hope you continue to embrace and nourish Moose Hill Farm for years to come!  This place has so much potential and I am honored to have been able to lay down the foundation.  Whatever direction and plans the community has for Moose Hill, I am so glad she has such wonderful supporters as you all.  Thank you for supporting Moose Hill Farm! 

I am also excited to tell you that I will still be in the farming community.  I am now the Farm Manager for Gibbet Hill Grill in Groton, MA.  I hope we run into each other some time soon!

Best wishes to all of you!
Farmer Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment